Get ready. It’s time for recruiting to pick up once again.
Tennessee will host its first junior day event of the calendar year on Saturday. The list continues to grow. Here are some of the highlights. Also, details about other incidents of alleged harassment beyond the one involving Peyton Manning and an associate athletic trainer from that time period emerged while the basketball team tries to find its way.
Here are seven things to know:
- Is Peyton Manning ready to retire? Here is what his teammates have to say about his career.
- One former Vols great hung up his cleats on Tuesday. Injuries likely prompted the move.
- Phillip Fulmer, other former Tennessee coaches were named in a complaint detailing more allegations of harassment and discrimination beyond the one that has been in the headlines this week. .
- With so many teams to battle in North and South Carolina, can the Vols still have strong recruiting success there?
- Former Tennessee coach David Cutcliffe is putting up a good fight to try and land this Nashville defensive tackle.
- The Vols are in good shape for this elite Indiana offensive guard. However, other schools’ interest is growing quickly.
- A former Vols player was reportedly arrested on five felony charges Tuesday night.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Everyone knew depth would be an issue for Tennessee’s basketball team. Knoxville News Sentinel reporter Grant Ramey outlined coach Rick Barnes’ concerns.
- Here are five football players that will be missed in 2016, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
The best stories around the SEC
- Guess which conference surpassed the SEC in television viewership?
- Can LSU running back Leonard Fournette be better in 2016?
- This former Alabama player has run afoul of the law. Not good.
- There has been some more coaching movement at Alabama.
- Starter or not, this Missouri basketball player has been dismissed.