After a big win over UGA, Tennessee fans can start to think about going bowling again. At .500, the Vols (3-3, 1-2 SEC) would have to close the season strong to end up in a sunny, Florida bowl.
Most experts seem to think the Vols will fall a bit further down on the bowl committees’ pecking order.
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) – Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) – Tennessee vs. Kansas State
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) – Music City Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) – Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh
- CollegeFootballMadness.com – Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.) – Tennessee vs. North Carolina
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) – Birmingham Bowl (Birmingham, Ala.) -Tennessee vs. East Carolina
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) – Belk Bowl – Tennessee vs. Duke
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) – Belk Bowl – Tennessee vs. Duke
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) – Texas Bowl (Houston, Texas) – Tennessee vs. West Virginia