The solid recruiting weekend continued for Tennessee, as the Vols picked up an athlete commitment on Sunday.
Aaron Beasley joined Anthony Harris as prospects who committed to the Vols over the weekend.
— Aaron Beasley (@deuceofficial2) June 10, 2018
Beasley becomes the 10th commitment for Tennessee in the Class of 2019. It took some time for the commitments to start coming, but coach Jeremy Pruitt has proven his recruiting ability in the past month and a half.
The 6-foot, 200-pound Beasley can play safety or running back. He probably will find his home on defense at Tennessee. The secondary is one position Pruitt is trying to remake quickly on the fly.
With Beasley and Harris on board, the coaching staff likely will move its attention to cornerback now.
The Franklin, Ga., native held notable offers from Auburn, South Carolina, Florida and Florida State.
- Wanya Morris, 5-star tackle, 6-foot-6, 290 pounds, Loganville, Ga.
- Ramel Keyton, 4-star wide receiver, 6-3, 184 pounds, Marietta, Ga.
- Jackson Lampley, 4-star guard, 6-4, 290 pounds, Nashville, Tenn.
- Jackson Lowe, 4-star tight end, 6-5, 242 pounds, Cartersville, Ga.
- Lakia Henry, 4-star linebacker, 6-1, 225 pounds, Vidalia, Ga.
- Anthony Harris, 4-star safety, 6-1, 170 pounds, Havelock, N.C.
- Aaron Beasley, 3-star safety, 6-0, 200 pounds, Franklin, Ga.
- Sean Brown, 3-star tight end, 6-5, 240 pounds, Rome, Ga.
- Darel Middleton, JUCO defensive tackle, 6-6, 285 pounds, Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- LeDarrius Cox, 3-star defensive tackle, 6-4, 305 pounds, Mobile, Ala.