KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Tennessee welcomed a huge group of official visitors this weekend, including a trio of All-Americans and several key commits.
Top-50 defensive end LaBryan Ray was the headliner of the group, but 4-star defensive tackle Elijah Conliffe and 3-star receiver JaVonta Payton were important visitors, too.
Throughout the afternoon, SEC Country will provide updates on the visits. Refresh the page or check the bottom of the story for the latest.
Here’s a quick rundown of who came to town this weekend.
* Defensive end LaBryan Ray (James Clemons, Ala.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Defensive tackle Elijah Conliffe (Hampton, Va.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Tailback Travis Etienne (Jennings, La.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Defensive end Ryan Thaxton (St. Stephens, Va.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Receiver JaVonta Payton (Hillsboro, Tenn.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Receiver Josh Palmer (St. Thomas Aquinas, Fla.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Safety Maleik Gray (LaVergne, Tenn.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Tailback Ty Chandler (Montgomery Bell Academy, Tenn.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Defensive tackle Eric Crosby (Ocean Lakes, Va.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Defensive tackle Kivon Bennett (St. Thomas Aquinas) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Tailback Trey Coleman (West Monroe, La.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Corner Terrell Bailey (John Ehret, La.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Safety Theo Jackson (Overton, Tenn.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
* Receiver Jordan Murphy (Hattiesburg, Miss.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Also, 3-star wideout commit Princeton Fant (LaVergne) tripped to Tennessee unofficially for the weekend.
Follow me on Twitter @JesseReSimonton