With the regular season in the rearview mirror, it’s time to hand out some postseason awards. Yet it’s also time for Tennessee to protect the coaches that may be coveted by other schools.
The SEC has proven that December can be a very uncertain month. Here is the latest.
Here are two things to know:
- One of Tennessee’s assistant coaches could soon be offered a promotion elsewhere.
- An Oklahoma player still has great respect for Tennessee and Neyland Stadium.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Former Vol Peyton Manning talked about being sidelined and injured, per Denver Post reporter Troy E. Renck.
- Former Vol Eric Berry is deservedly honored once again, per GoVols247.com’s Kevin Ryan.
- Sure, Tennessee should be happy with an eight-win season, but blown leads die hard, according to Knoxville News Sentinel columnist John Adams.