2 things every Texas A&M fan needs to know today
Texas A&M fans can finally breathe as the Aggies were able to snap out of their two-game losing streak by defeating South Carolina, 35-28, on Halloween. The Aggies also found their groove on offense under new starting quarterback Kyler Murray.
Here are two things to know:
- Kevin Sumlin said in his postgame press conference that he made some changes to the offensive game plan leading up to Saturday’s game, and noticed that his players felt more comfortable as a result.
- One Texas A&M player was so impressed by Murray’s performance that he compared his teammate to former Aggie quarterback Johnny Manziel.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- If Murray continues to play as he did against South Carolina, Kyle Allen may be on his way out of College Station, Texas, via Dallas Morning News’ Brandon Wheeland.
- Texas A&M recovered from two bad losses with one OK win, via AL.com’s Cheryl Wray.
The best stories around the SEC
- A CBS Sports analyst doesn’t believe that UGA coach Mark Richt is worthy of being considered for future coaching opportunities.
- A Tennessee defensive lineman was called for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty after shoving a Kentucky player to the ground after the whistle. Did he deserve an ejection for that? Watch the play here.
- A UGA linebacker faceplants on the sideline. You can check out the unfortunate incident here.