2 things every Texas A&M fan needs to know today
Texas A&M players and coaches will speak with the media Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET to share their thoughts on last Saturday’s 35-28 victory over South Carolina and discuss their preparation for Saturday’s matchup against Auburn at Kyle Field.
Here are two things to know:
- The SEC announced the time for Texas A&M’s final home game of the season, against Western Carolina on Nov. 14. The game is set for a 7 p.m. ET kickoff on ESPNU.
- Texas A&M joined a list of more than 30 schools offering a scholarship to the son of NFL legend Randy Moss.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- CBS Sports named Aggies true freshman quarterback Kyler Murray, the “SEC Spotlight Player of the Week.”
- Speaking of Murray, Auburn coach Gus Malzahn had this to say about having to face him on Saturday, via AL.com’s Wesley Sinor.
The best stories around the SEC
- LSU broadcaster will miss his first game in over 30 years.
- National media roundup on Florida’s Jim McElwain: “McElwain should be mentioned for coach of the year”
- Eight SEC schools featured in ESPN’s Football Power Index top 25.