Friday is here, folks. The weekend is nigh and football is just fourth-and-inches away. Are you going to push through these last measly weekday hours and get that fresh set of weekend downs? Here’s a little help to get you started.
Here are the top stories that you may have missed on Thursday:
- After it was originally believed that Texas A&M had landed a new commitment from former Mississippi State commit T.D. Moton, those reports turned out to be false. The Clarion-Ledger cleared up the misunderstanding, but, for now at least, Moton is not headed to College Station.
- If you are planning to visit Kyle Field for Saturday’s meeting with No. 21 Mississippi State, you needn’t fret about Game Day parking. KBTX.com has a few helpful tips and a list of options available for anyone planning to watch the game in person.
- The Aggies offense didn’t see much time on the field in last Saturday’s win against Arkansas, but displayed an impressive level of efficiency. How efficient were they? SB Nation’s Good Bull Hunting has the answer.
More top stories from around the SEC:
- Nick Saban admitted on Thursday that he helped NFL prospects cut corners on the Wonderlic test.
- In an attempt to avoid any curses this season, Florida invited rapper Lil B to the Swamp to take in a game.
- Auburn extended its contract with Under Armour on Thursday, locking in a deal through 2025.