3 things every Texas A&M fan needs to know today
Texas A&M players and coaches will speak with the media Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET to share their thoughts on last Saturday’s 23-3 loss to No. 19 Ole Miss and discuss their preparation for Week 9’s Halloween matchup against South Carolina at Kyle Field.
Here are three things to know:
- Texas A&M opened up as a heavy favorite in Vegas for their upcoming Halloween game against South Carolina.
- The SEC announced the time for Texas A&M’s Week 10 home game against Auburn. It’s set for a 7:30 p.m. ET kickoff on SEC Network. Aggie fans would have preferred to see this game time be set a week earlier when they debut their #AggieNights alternate uniforms.
- Texas A&M senior punter Drew Kaser’s performance on Saturday was one of the few bright spots in the Aggies’ loss to Ole Miss. Kaser kicked ten punts totalling 479 yards. His efforts earned him the Ray Guy Player of the Week honors for Week 8. The Ray Guy Award is presented annually to the top punter in college football.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- The wife of a Dallas jogger who was allegedly attacked and killed by the former Texas A&M wide receiver Thomas Johnson was found dead in her home, according to a report from CBSDFW.com.
- After facing two of the better defensive units in the SEC in Alabama and Ole Miss, Jeff Tarpley of 247Sports believes the Aggies have a golden opportunity in getting their offense to snap out of its funk with their upcoming matchup against the Gamecocks.
The best stories around the SEC
- Alabama fans might not like the first College Football Playoff ranking
- Did Florida actually find a new kicker?
- LSU-Alabama showdown could decide Heisman Trophy
- Altee Tenpenny’s former coach: “He wanted help. He knew he was out of control”
- Mississippi State’s Dak Prescott draws comparisons to longtime NFL QB