Happy hump day, everyone! Texas A&M players and coaches spoke with the media on Tuesday to discuss their win over South Carolina and what they are focusing on in preparation for Saturday’s game against Auburn.
Here are three things to know:
- Texas A&M quarterback Kyler Murray impressed in his starting debut, but coach Kevin Sumlin told the media to ease their breaks on his quarterback.
- The Aggies clinched a bowl-berth following their victory over the Gamecocks. Here is the latest bowl projections, now that Texas A&M is guaranteed to play in one.
- Texas A&M made the cut in the season’s first installment of the College Football Playoff ranking. Where they are ranked on the list may surprise you.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- Murray’s dual-threat style will pose a huge challenge for Auburn’s defense, per AL.com’s Wesley Sinor.
- Update on the status of Auburn quarterback Sean White for Saturday’s game, per AL.com’s James Crepea.