Good morning, 12th Man! We’re only two days away from the conference showdown between Texas A&M and Auburn. A reminder that kickoff for the game is set for 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, and will air on SEC Network.
Here are three things to know:
- Confidence has never been an issue for Texas A&M quarterback Kyler Murray, according to coach Kevin Sumlin.
- Sumlin also said that one Auburn defensive lineman reminds him of Texas A&M sophomore defensive end Myles Garrett.
- There’s promising recruiting news for Aggies fans regarding the status of NFL great Randy Moss’ son.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- The Cowboys signed former Texas A&M running back Trey Williams to take Joseph Randle’s spot, per David Moore of The Dallas Morning News.
- Texas A&M defensive tackle Alonzo Williams stopped to chat with AggieFBLife to talk fishing, Cajun food and his favorite Aggies uniform.