Happy hump day, everyone! Texas A&M players and coaches spoke with the media on Tuesday to discuss their first loss of the season against Alabama and what they look to focus on heading into their next game at Ole Miss.
Here are four things to know:
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin told reporters that linebacker Otaro Alaka will be out for the remainder of the season with a torn labrum.
- After Kyle Allen threw three interceptions against Alabama, Aggies offensive coordinator Jake Spavital told him not to let that game define him.
- If you read Sumlin’s trademark “#YESSIR” Tweet on Tuesday, it was because 3-star linebacker T.D. Moton (Shreveport, La.) made an announcement saying that he had committed to play for Texas A&M.
- Sumlin said on his weekly radio show in College Station that defensive back Justin Evans was the unsung hero in Texas A&M’s 41-23 loss to Alabama.
Other Texas A&M news from the Internet
- SBNation’s GoodBullHunting.com shared highlights of former Aggies in the NFL from Week 6.
- Former Aggie and Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans commented on his decision to wear a Cleveland Browns Johnny Manziel jersey at the Texas A&M-Alabama game.
The best stories around the SEC
- A.J. McCarron’s wife not happy naked players were shown on TV
- South Carolina to focus on three coaches for Steve Spurrier’s replacement
- Could Auburn and Ohio State be in the mix for UGA commit?
- Ole Miss defense looks to bounce back from 30 missed tackles against Memphis
- Missouri safety Cam Hilton switches sides to provide spark for offense