4 things every Texas A&M fan needs to know today
It was a tough weekend for Texas A&M fans as they saw the Aggies lose at home to Alabama 41-23 on Saturday. The Aggies look to rebound from the first loss of the season by preparing for next week’s matchup at Ole Miss.
Here are four things to know:
- Texas A&M fell to No. 15 in the AP Top 25 Poll after suffering their first loss of the season. The Aggies fell six spots after losing at home to the Crimson Tide 41-23.
- Despite playing against a lower-ranked opponent this Saturday, No. 15 Texas A&M will visit No. 24 Ole Miss as an early six-point underdog in Vegas.
- Former Aggie and NFL offensive lineman Seth McKinney used Twitter to voice his frustration with Texas A&M’s inconsistent play on offense, saying the game was “just a disgusting offensive display.”
- Five-star Texas A&M commit and Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, Nev.) quarterback Tate Martell went on Twitter to show his continued support for the Aggies, despite losing to a school he holds an offer from in Alabama.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- Montgomery Advertiser’s Doug Segrest writes that Alabama’s defensive pick-six trilogy ended Texas A&M’s dreams of a possible playoff run.
- Despite watching Texas A&M lose on his official visit, Centennial (Franklin, Tenn.) linebacker and Aggies commit Tyrel Dodson called his weekend in College Station “amazing.”