Happy first Monday of the Kyler Murray Era! Murray and the Aggies will look to build on the hard-fought victory over South Carolina on Saturday, as they prepare for next week’s matchup at home against Auburn.
Here are four things to know:
- The Aggies’ victory on Saturday brought them back in the AP Top 25 poll on Sunday.
- Texas A&M will enter Saturday’s game against Auburn favored by more than a touchdown, according to Vegas.
- Former Aggie and Cincinnati Bengals offensive lineman Cedric Ogbuehi predicts that three current Aggie players are “gonna get drafted high in the next few years.”
- Arizona’s No. 1 prospect released a list of his top five schools, and Texas A&M was included.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee said he feels optimistic about the health status of redshirt freshman quarterback Sean White heading into Saturday’s game against the Aggies, via Ledger-Enquirer’s Michael Niziolek.
- Texas A&M target and four-star wide receiver Theo Howard took to Twitter to announce that he has committed to play for UCLA.