Good morning, 12th Man! We’re only two days away from the nonconference showdown between Texas A&M and Western Carolina. A reminder that kick off for the game is set for 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, and it will be televised on ESPNU.
Here are four things to know:
- Texas A&M hoops signed three players to kick off the early signing period. The future looks very bright for coach Billy Kennedy and Aggies basketball.
- Three-star tight end Nick Eubanks may consider Texas A&M now that his older brother is on his way to play basketball for the Aggies, per 247Sports’ Taylor Hamm.
- The Aggies offered 3-star tight end Logan Rudolph, per 247Sports’ Brian Perroni. They are apparently looking to get tight ends more involved in the offense after giving an offer to Eubanks and hosting the son of an NFL great for an official visit last weekend.
- What do Johnny Manziel and $100 barrels of oil have anything to do with the $485 million redevelopment of Texas A&M’s Kyle Field? CBSSports’ Dennis Dodd wrote a very cool piece describing some of the key factors that have led to the remarkable growth of the Aggies football program over the past couple of seasons.
The best stories around the SEC
- Arkansas fans make hilarious Buffalo Wild Wings parody commercial about crazy Ole Miss win
- New Orleans sack master who just removed Missouri from his top 5: “Their campus is going out of control”
- One recruit was so excited about his visit to Alabama that he didn’t want to wash his hands after meeting coach Nick Saban.