It was a rough weekend for Texas A&M football fans, as they saw the Aggies lose 26-10 to Auburn at home. The loss brings the Aggies out of the SEC West title picture, as they trail Alabama by two games.
Texas A&M looks to rebound from its loss at Kyle Field by preparing for next week’s matchup against Western Carolina.
Here are six things to know:
- Texas A&M was outplayed by Auburn on both sides of the ball. Here are the grades the Aggies earned in this week’s report card.
- Aggies fell out of the AP Top 25 on Sunday. Check out the entire AP Poll.
- Some former Texas A&M football players were not pleased by Saturday’s performance. One former Aggie tweeted after the game that “changes need to be made. Tomorrow.”
- One Texas A&M fan was so frustrated by the team’s recent slump that they listed the Aggies’ “offensive coordinator for sale” on Craigslist.
- Former Aggie and current Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel showed his support for Texas A&M quarterback Kyler Murray after the loss to Auburn.
- Great news on the recruiting trail, as Texas A&M picked up a 4-star commit.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- Check out the national media’s reaction following the Aggies’ loss on Saturday, per The Dallas Morning News’ Brandon Wheeland.
- AL.com’s Wesley Sinor provided an in-depth analysis on how Auburn was able to upset Texas A&M.