6 things every Texas A&M fan needs to know today
Where to start, Aggies fans? We’ve got a lot of updates to fill you in from Tuesday, from Texas A&M, Auburn players exchanging jabs in social media using lyrics from Drake and Future to Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin addressing rumors regarding the future of his coaching staff. Let’s get right to it.
Here are six things to know:
- If you’re looking to follow the Aggies to this year’s bowl game, here’s a roundup of Texas A&M’s latest bowl projections for Week 11.
- The Playoff committee wasn’t very forgiving of Texas A&M’s disappointing 26-10 loss to Auburn, as the Aggies fell out of the College Football Playoff rankings on Tuesday.
- Sumlin told reporters during Tuesday’s press conference who Texas A&M’s starting quarterback will be on Saturday against Western Carolina.
- Things got a little chippy on social media between Aggies wide receiver Ricky Seals-Jones and Auburn defensive back Blake Countess.
- Texas A&M flirts with an Arkansas commit. Could that lead to a change of heart for this 3-star linebacker?
- Coach Sumlin set the record straight when discussing the future of Aggies offensive coordinator Jake Spavital.
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- The Dallas Morning News’ Brandon Wheeland presented five suggestions for what Texas A&M could do to reverse its recent struggles.
- Coach Sumlin’s Aggies are underachieving, but not by much, according to SB Nation’s Steven Godfrey and Bud Elliott.
- In Aggies hoops, 4-star shooting guard Kobie Eubanks committed to Texas A&M and is eligible to play on Dec. 19, per ESPN’s Jeff Goodman.