It was a busy day Thursday at College Station, Texas. One coach left the program, another one joined it and six players were invited to the NFL combine.
If you’re looking for a rundown of everything that’s happened so far, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are seven things to know:
- The Aggies reportedly have a new assistant coach who is already familiar with the program.
- They also lost their defensive tackles coach.
- And their former offensive coordinator, Jake Spavital, is expected to go to California.
- A look back at Kevin Sumlin’s days with Johnny Manziel.
- Check out six players who were invited to the combine.
- Adidas has chosen a former Aggie to be the face of its new campaign.
- Not so fast, SEC Network …
Other Texas A&M news from around the Internet
- Texas A&M has reportedly hired an assistant from the Dolphins who was fired, CBSSports’ Robby Kalland wrote.
- Here’s a look at some recruiting storylines, from the Austin-American Statesman’s Kevin Lyttle.