Texas A&M continues to live up to fans and national media’s expectations as the trendy, darkhorse pick to win the SEC after beating another ranked opponent to improve to 5-0 on the season.
Texas A&M’s convincing 30-17 win over Mississippi state has more experts believing in the Aggies, as five out of nine project the Aggies to play in a New Year’s Six bowl game, as opposed to just two from last week’s edition.
Here’s a roundup of all the updated Aggies bowl projections after Week 5:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) – Outback Bowl vs. Northwestern
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) – Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- CollegeSportsMadness.com – Liberty Bowl vs. Kansas State
- ESPN (David Ching) – Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (no opponent listed)
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) – Allstate Sugar Bowl vs. Baylor
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) – Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl vs. Michigan
- SaturdayDownSouth.com (Brad Crawford) – Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl vs. Clemson
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) – Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) – Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl vs. Utah
— Texas A&M Football (@AggieFootball) October 5, 2015