Texas A&M bowl projections after 5-0 start
Texas A&M enters Week 7 coming off a bye week, and as it did in the AP Top 25, the week off didn’t do much to heighten or dampen the media’s expectation of the Aggies as the dark horse pick to win the SEC.
The No. 9 Aggies will host No. 10 Alabama on Saturday at Kyle Field. If the Aggies can somehow find a way to beat the Crimson Tide, expect more of these experts to have them playing in a New Year’s Six bowl game next week.
Here’s a roundup of all the updated bowl projections after Week 5 involving the undefeated Aggies:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) – Music City Bowl vs. Wisconsin
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) – Outback Bowl vs. Iowa
- CollegeSportsMadness.com – Liberty Bowl vs. Kansas State
- ESPN (Greg Ostendorf) – Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (no opponent listed)
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) – Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl vs. Michigan State
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) – Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl vs. Penn State
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) – Sugar Bowl vs. TCU
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) – Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl vs. Utah
Texas A&M freshman Christian Kirk leads SEC with 9 Rec of at least 25 yds & his 958 all-purpose yds are 2nd in SEC. pic.twitter.com/qUSpFEq4iA
— ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) October 12, 2015