Texas A&M defeated South Carolina, 35-28, last Saturday at Kyle Field to snap its two-game losing streak. With their sixth win of the regular season, the Aggies are now officially going bowling for the seventh consecutive season.
Texas A&M (6-2, 3-2 SEC) will face Auburn (4-4, 1-4 SEC) at home on Nov. 7. Sitting in the middle of the pack in the SEC West standings, the Aggies will need to win the rest of their conference games if they want any shot at competing for the SEC Championship.
Here’s a roundup of all the latest Aggies’ bowl projections after Week 9:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) – Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) Jan. 1 vs. Northwestern
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl (Houston, Texas) Dec. 29 vs. Oklahoma State
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl vs. Texas Tech
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) – TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2 vs. North Carolina
- SaturdayDownSouth.com (Brad Crawford) – Outback Bowl vs. Iowa
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) – Outback Bowl vs. Michigan