Texas A&M bowl projections after 6-3 start
Texas A&M lost to Auburn, 26-10, last Saturday at Kyle Field. The loss forced the Aggies out of the SEC West title picture, as they trail Alabama by two games.
But that doesn’t mean Texas A&M fans can’t make plans to follow their beloved Aggies to a bowl game. Texas A&M clinched a bowl berth on Halloween after getting their sixth win of the season over South Carolina. Texas A&M (6-3, 3-3 SEC) will face Western Carolina (6-3, 4-2 Southern) at home on Saturday in hopes of getting win No. 7.
Here’s a roundup of the Aggies’ latest bowl projections after Week 10:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) – Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.) Dec. 30- Texas A&M vs. NC State
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl (Houston, Texas) Dec. 29- Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl-Texas A&M vs. West Virginia
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) – TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2- Texas A&M vs. Duke
- SaturdayDownSouth.com (Brad Crawford) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl- Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) – AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl- Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) – Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl (Nashville, Tenn.) Dec. 30- Texas A&M vs. Northwestern