Texas A&M bowl projections after 8-4 regular season
Texas A&M finished the season losers of four of its last seven games, which is even more painful considering the Aggies started 5-0 and climbed to ninth in the AP Top 25 Poll.
While the way the season ended may seem gloomy, the Aggies’ (8-4, 4-4 SEC) are definitely headed to a bowl game, and with it will have the opportunity for the extra practice sessions bowl eligibility brings.
But where will Texas A&M play its bowl game? Let’s take a look at some projections:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): Texas Bowl (Houston) – Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- CollegeSportsMadness.com: Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) –– Texas A&M vs. Northwestern
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): Texas Bowl — Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) — Texas A&M vs.Louisville
- ESPN (Greg Ostendorf): Texas Bowl — No Opponent Listed
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk): Texas Bowl – Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender): Texas Bowl – Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- CampusInsiders.com (Pete Fiutak): Texas Bowl – Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech
- BleacherReport.com (Bryan Fischer): Texas Bowl – Texas A&M vs. Texas Tech